Bugibba & Qawra
The twin towns of Bugibba (pronounced “boo-dgee-ba”) and Qawra (pronounced “ow-ra”) are located on the north shore of Malta, both within easy reach of the international airport. Popular with tourists looking for sun, sea and relaxation, they are awash with restaurants, bars and all the comforts of home. Apart from having all the benefits of a holiday resort, Bugibba and Qawra are also an excellent base for visiting nearby Gozo as well as exploring Valletta and the rest of Malta.
Why choose to stay in Bugibba or Qawra?
- Great beaches and a wide range of watersport options
- A wide range of tourist facilities – bars, restaurants etc.
- Ideal for exploring the rest of the island, including the more rural North
- Family friendly
- 30 minutes transfer time
- Mix of 3 & 4 Star Hotels
- Touristy Seaside resorts
- Shops, Promenade, Restaurants.Casino/bingo halls
- Rocky beaches and Water Sports
Recommended Hotels in Bugibba & Qawra
- AX Seashells Resort at Suncrest Hotel
- db San Antonio Hotel + Spa
- Dolmen Hotel Malta